Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today is the first day of my life

June 25, 2008

I found something that will be very important and valuable in my life,I think. I feel I've finally joined the younger crowd in the walk of life. I was a stand still person watching people doing new things with this computer thing. I thought it was too much of a new thing. I just shyed away all this time. Now, I realize I have to learn the new way, I have to pick myself up and get going.

I have so much to offer to this world, to life. This is a great outlet.

I am an artist, a writer, a teacher, a kind, loving person who wants to help others, to share what worked with me, what I know. Sometimes those could be stepping stones for achieving some thing very big, who knows. I want to be part of that.

There were feelings of hurt and sadness for me today, of frustrations for my shortcomings perhaps... I wanted to share it once but then I thought I should just move on. Focus on the new things. I got something very precious today- my inner voice says so. This blogging thing.

That is what I want to celebrate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...